How to Submit a Lender-Placed Insurance Claim with Proctor
Submitting Lender-Placed Claims
In the event of a hurricane or natural disaster, Proctor Loan Protector’s lender-placed claim representatives are available 24/7 to assist with the claims process. To initiate, select one of the following options:
- Phone: Call 1-800-424-8828 and select option 4 to speak with a claims representative.
- Online: Complete the electronic form and submit.
- Email: Claim forms can be downloaded from proctorLP.com and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Fax: Claim forms can be downloaded from proctorLP.com and faxed to 248-269-5526.
- uReport: uReport users can start a claim on a specific loan in the Loan Processing section of the system.
- EasyPlace: please submit this form to email@example.com or via the menu link in EasyTrack.